Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ready for Spring

It was so nice today we had to take the kid and the dogs out for a walk. Here is Cooper's first swing ride, he loved it and laughed and laughed. I am laughing as well, but more in a maniacal sense because I realized that my rear didn't remotely fit into the swing and my legs were two feet from touching the ground.
Apparently as I am getting older my butt is expanding and I am shrinking excessively. Brandon was nice and pushed our big butt so we could get airborne as there was no way we were moving otherwise.

Ready to rumble!

3 comments:

Mom said...

This story is too fantastic, sometimes I wonder if you make up all this stuff. If not, I want to go to the park and watch you and Cooper squeeze into a swing!

shawnae said...

Missed you at my house on Sunday....you should have seen my big butt try to fit in a saddle!!!!

Toni said...

Yea watching shawnae get in the saddle was pretty funny!! :) You two look like ur having tons and tons of fuN!