Thursday, April 23, 2009

How Many Times Can She Say, "LOOK AT YOU"?


The weather is so nice, when I am not caging my kid, I make him play outside. Here he is in his new swing-we both love it. I really wish I could take it for a ride. Cooper laughs hysterically when he gets to go high.

This was our maiden voyage so we were pretty conservative on our height (who am I kidding-it was really since I was recording it and didn't want this turning up as evidence for the emancipation hearing later).

Now we really get some air. And he always has a moment of sheer terror when he starts the free fall back down.

I live for that look.

2 comments:

jerica said...

LOTS!!
what is that hanging from? is it a swing set? how fun

shawnae said...

That kid is so amazing not to mention cute...bring him to see me one more time before I leave and keep blogging all summer so that I wont miss a thing with his growing up steps.