Monday, April 6, 2009

No One Puts Baby in the Corner

He puts himself there...

And underneath every wood chair where he customarily knocks his head every single time.

And at the base of the precariously perched lamp where he likes to give it a good shake for Mommy's blood pressure.

And at every sharp edged piece of furniture we own so Brandon can then say, "Why aren't you watching him?"

This new crawling thing is WAY more fun than I thought. Cooper is banged up and bruised several times a day, Brandon doesn't think I am attentive enough (umm, hello I have to blink sometime), and my anxiety is at a new all time high as I wonder, "WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO NOW??"

1 comments:

Mom said...

Whoa! Wait a minute! The really fun time is yet to come. I have my fingers crossed that for the next fifteen years Cooper wakes up every morning and says, "What are we going to do today, Mom?"