Friday, April 17, 2009

Cooper's First Easter

It has been a rough couple of weeks for us. Cooper and I got another nasty bug (on top of the other one we had) and then he got super sick with an ear infection. It was so scary since he has never been sick and he had a 104 temperature. Luckily, Grandpa brought Grandma up to calm me down and take care of my sick baby so I could go back to work. Then last Friday I drove Cooper and Grandma to Burley and then Grandpa came up to pick up Brandon (yes, we love to drive:).

Here are some highlights:

Cooper helped Grandma, Toni, Tasia, and me color Easter eggs. His job was to check the structural integrity of each egg with his two razor sharp teeth. Then he had a delightful gravity test that most of the eggs failed. Suffice it to say, we had very few eggs that weren't cracked by the end of this event.

Cooper and his Grandpa are now best friends and Cooper has lost all fear of the hairy bear-like Grandpa.
Cooper is loving standing up and likes to walk whenever someone will hold his hands and help him get moving. Lucky for him, Grandma likes to do just that.

0 comments: