Sunday, March 29, 2009

We Have a Crawler!


As promised, here is Cooper's new video! He can crawl!! Whew! It is about time (no pressure or anything, but I was getting a little worried).

He finally found the motivation in a water bottle on top of his stacking cups. Cooper loves him some water bottle, and when it is a Water Tower, it is absolutely irresistible. Getting him really thirsty helps too;)

And Jer, those things are his knee pads, and he's also got his stylin' headband (this is sweaty, hard work, you know?) Richard Simmons has nothing on this kid. And I know all of you are asking, "where can I get such snazzy workout accessories??" Don't worry-they will be part of our apparel line when we come out with our workout DVD-'Gettin' your water bottle on!'

2 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Congrats Coop! Now you can show your mom what it's like to have a little terror! Love the outfit too by the way- very stylish!

jer said...

are those homemade knee pads? I didnt know they needed them. You really make it look like I deprived my child. I didnt give her knee pads, or bait bags, or co sleeper. I am so happy he is crawling, wait until he walks. then you are in trouble.