Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cooper's New School

Finally! Here is my favorite; I hope it was worth the wait!
Ok, so it's not really a school, but that sounds nicer than dreaded day care.
I had a mild breakdown when I dropped him off, but Cooper did good even though he didn't really take any naps (that will take awhile). I did get off work early and when we got home, I had to closely examine him for any signs of damage envisioning the nanny-cam I needed to buy. Finding no signs of damage, I promptly allowed him to fall into the door and get a knot on his head. So much for worrying about what they might do!! I had to spend the rest of our nap afternoon staring at Cooper as he slept to determine if he could be a concussion candidate (Did he act disoriented? Are those dark circles under his eyes or is he just tired? Was he actually sleeping or did he lose consciousness?)

So that was our first day!

6 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

You crack me up! Glad Coop likes his school- wish you guys lived closer so he could come over here and play!

Mitch Hodge said...

Hey how do I get me one of those "fav" Cooper Pics? Do you need my address or what!?! Anyway great picture! The Coop man looking sly!

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Mitch, I have you a pic coming, I just need to pick them up!

shawnae said...

And what about Shawnae's shrine to Cooper? Dont you think I should get a picture?

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Of course, we can't neglect the shrine!!

Marti, Adam, Ryah & Brayden Smith said...

He's getting so big and I love the pic's.