Sunday, March 29, 2009

New News

Grandma, Grandpa, and Mitch went for a ride today and came for lunch, so that was fun. It's been a very busy couple of weeks for us.

  • Cooper past the 8 month mark last Tuesday!
  • He popped out another tooth just like that, so now he has two he likes to bite me with.
  • Since I have this food phobia I had to take him over to Jamie's and let her feed him a cracker (she thinks she is a Dr. so I thought if anyone could manage a choking episode, she could), and guess what-he does know how to chew! Whew! I guess he won't be eating smoothies and bait bag food when he is twelve after all!!
  • He has been getting more mobile (check back for video) and he can stand against the couch when we help him up there (until he realizes we aren't holding him and then he shakes uncontrollably and falls down).

1 comments:

Jerica said...

Hey, what is on Coopers legs? What crazy tool are those??