Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for a loving husband who is also my best friend, a great family who loves me and supports the crazy things I do, friends who are fun and listen when I have something to say, a job where I can spend more time with my family, a team at work that can get a phenomenal amount of work done without me having to worry, and the ability to have the baby spend a few months with his daddy rather than day care. But most of all I am thankful I get to wake up to this every day....

3 comments:

shawnae said...

Your a great person! And Cooper is just adorable!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I was so happy we got to meet little Cooper last weekend! He is a cutie! And I finally got to go see Twilight and I wasn't impressed either!

shawnae said...

Okay lets move on.