Friday, November 21, 2008

Back to the Daily Grind


So we haven't posted anything in awhile (pesky work gets in the way of my internet time), so I thought I would share the latest news. Coop got his jumperoo in the mail the other day and he seems to like it, the look of horror is really just because of my flash (I promise). Other than that, Coop and Brandon have been doing really good and work has not been too bad for me (I love having Fridays off to spend with the boy).

Cooper has also been foaming at the mouth like Cujo and eating his fist constantly for some time, so I finally dug my grubby fingers in his mouth and discovered two little tooth buds. It kind of broke my heart because he is just growing too fast!

Monday was exciting, I said 'love you' to Cooper and he said it back to me. I said it again, and he said it again too. It was kind of creepy because he said it so perfectly, I thought my baby was possessed. But alas, he has since refused to utter another syllable. He also rolled from his tummy to his back (according to Brandon...again, pesky work). I think Brandon might have made that one up since I haven't seen it and I think he just tries to tell me all the productive things they do all day as opposed to what they really might be doing (sleeping and watching too much TV). I do know that when I come home from work, we can't speak until Wife Swap is over. Really? Wife Swap?

3 comments:

McKenze Lee said...

Hilarious!!! A friend of mine was on wife swap a couple of years ago. :) Hope all is well with you guys and Cooper is still SUCH a cutie!!!!!

Mistie said...

Will we see you guys at the christmas party? If not we should get together the day after christmas for a minute.

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

We want to come up to the Christmas party. What can we bring?