Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years!

We had a super great New Years party at Jamie's house. It was fun to hang out with all my yammas and Cooper had a fun time checking every thing out. And Jer, Cooper says he is sorry for being mean and he loves his Christmas present!

Here are my New Year's Resolutions, in pictures:

Lose Weight


Be More Active


Take More Risks
Here are some more realistic resolutions:
  • Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my pajamas. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
  • I will not feel guilty when I have chocolate and coffee for breakfast (or again for lunch).
  • I will not bore my boss with the same excuse for taking leave. I will think of some more excuses.
  • I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
  • I will watch more tv.
  • I will start buying lottery tickets at luckier store.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2009 be your best year ever!!

0 comments: