Sunday, January 18, 2009

Does This Diaper Make My Butt Look Big??

So we've had a nice relaxing weekend, with not too much going on. We always have so much to do, it was really nice to have some down time. I've had Friday and Monday off, so we have had movie marathons and a some sleeping in (when the boss allows it). Cooper got some new Baby Einstein videos from Jerica (thank you Jer, he loves them and it gives us a few minutes of freedom!!) And tomorrow I get to go for a massage and get my hair done. I really tried to send Brandon in for the massage, but he refused so I just can't feel too guilty!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy that baby the right size diaper and quit giving him a complex!

shawnae said...

Wow...nice bum where ya from?

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

I promise they are the right size-they only fall off when I put them on. Yeah, he didn't get his bum from my DNA.