Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rainbow Child



Grandma came up this weekend and we went to Art in the Park. It was a successful little jaunt except Cooper had a MABO (major ass blow out). Luckily, we had an extra change of clothes, thanks to the previous MABO the day before where I didn't have anything. You live and you learn...

Anyway, everthing at Art in the Park was super expensive. But I did find this adorable outfit that I could afford. Now I have a hippie baby. He will be ready to hang with his cousin Vicky at the Rainbow Gathering in no time.

4 comments:

tickledpinktreats said...

Oh yeah, This is for sure Greta's child...Very cute.

Mistie said...

No no no no...no no no.

Anonymous said...

Get that rainbow shit off of him and get him to my house where he can be naked and water trees!!!! Look at Misties blog and see what wonders I have done for her baby this week!

shawnae said...

Okay, time for some new photos. And dont even pretend that you havent taken any.