Monday, September 15, 2008

Multi-tasking


So I am learning to do more than just watch the baby. Friday I had to get ready for Lisa's Wizard of Oz birthday party by making some appetizers and ruby red slipper cookies (no, we never go to this extent for the kids' birthdays-but we always do for ours). I have found that the sling is most useful for keeping the bambino's bawling at bay and allowing me some hands free maneuvering. So Cooper helped me decorate cookies and I only dropped icing on his head a few times (don't worry I licked it off).

2 comments:

shawnae said...

I love it...your blog that is!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Wow i'm impressed! I still haven't figured out how to clean my house, cook and watch Jack at the same time! Well at least i'm still using that as an excuse for my messy house!