Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Junk



As a new parent I have been given and purchased a multitude of baby gear. I make weekly trips to Babies R Us (I should probably buy stock there since I am heavily invested in the company now). And I have found some things that are essential (anything that occupies the baby for 30 seconds or more) and some that are totally worthless (what is with the bottle warmers???)

But for the most bizarre (but handy) gear I have is this fabulous timer that you can identify how long it has been since your little BOJ (bundle of joy) was fed, diapered, slept, and one other area that you can use for anything. Hypothetically, you could use it for the last time you bathed, brushed your teeth, or whatever (hypothetically, of course).

This may seem like a no brainer, but when you are working on 3 hours of sleep, you might find yourself wondering if you fed the BOJ 30 minutes ago, or 3 hours.

0 comments: