Monday, February 16, 2009

Whoa! Whose Going to Watch Me (And Do My Hair)?

We are on the two week countdown before Brandon has to go to work. It is pretty depressing, but I did talk to work and they said that I can keep my 4 day week (whoo-hoo!) I have also been on a waiting list for daycare for 6 months and when I called them there were still 35 people in front of me. So we had to scramble around and find another one (I called 20 other places-lots with waiting lists!). We finally decided on one close to our house that opens at 6:00 so I can get to work early and they do all sort of fun stuff and even teach sign language. Now we just need to take out a second mortgage to pay for it...ha.ha..just kidding....kinda....

3 comments:

shawnae said...

I do Coop's hair and tend him....Bring it on!

shawnae said...

I really mean that I will do Coop's hair and tend him....these stupid computers screw everything up!!!

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

I got what you meant:)