Sunday, February 22, 2009

Truck You, Doubters!


To all of you who doubted Cooper's earlier acts of linguistic genius- read on, read on....
Sunday while playing with our flash cards, Cooper very clearly said 'uck' in response to the green truck card. He said it several more times, but by the time Brandon got there, he refused to say anything and Brandon had great doubts about the miracle of my wonderbaby. To reward Cooper (and maybe urge him to say it again) I even went out and bought him a little truck (and green to boot!) But alas, instead of saying anything, he screamed (in the store, mind you) as I tried to take the truck away from him when he kept putting the Hong Kong plastic in his mouth and eating the cardboard tag (and you have no idea how hard it is to check out without the aforementioned stupid tag).

2 comments:

shawnae said...

I knew he could talk....we talk (the Coop and me)...sorry you were not the first to know!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went right out and bought the Green Truck!