Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

So we went to our indoor Zoo today and I wanted to share with you the highlights (from Cooper's point of view):

Oh my gosh! I am sooo excited to go to the ZOO I could pee my pants (and probably did)!

I freakin' LOVE the Zebra exhibit! Whooo-Zebras ROCK!!!

I jumped the fence and showed that pussycat who the real King of the Jungle is!!

Shut up HORTON! Why can't you be faithful 99% of the time??


Yee-haw!! I love the Zoo and my mom is the best mom ever for taking me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why Cooper loves his Mom. You are the best. Wish I could have gone to the zoo with you!

shawnae said...

Yes it is true....you are a great mom and Coop is a great baby...cute too!

~ToNi AmBeRlEe~ said...

He's so cute! haha i love the horton one! that was cute! and u are a great mommy! now its time for a little girl u can actually take shopping!!!! :)

shawnae said...

Keep blogging...ignore Kenze's name calling...remember sticks and stones!!!