Monday, January 25, 2010

We've Been Missing!

So I haven't posted in a long time. But I have a good excuse! We got our house sold so we have been busy packing everything, gathering all of our loan documents (what a pain!!) and most important...shopping for the new house!! Brandon and I are getting a couple of leather chairs for the family room and there was a super cute little chair that was perfect for Cooper but it was $150 dollars, so I was sad because that is just way, way too much for a baby chair. So then we went back to the store a couple of days later and they marked down the chair to $29! So here is Coop big pimpin' in his leather chair.

2 comments:

shawnae said...

Great deal on Coop's chair and I cant wait to see the new house!

shawnae said...

Come on so you bought a new house...I'm bored!