Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Pics

We had such a great Christmas and got to stay in Burley for over a week. It was really hard to come back to work after that long and I miss my Momma taking such good care of me! It was so nice of them to let us stay since we come with a wild child and bad dogs!

Kenze came over one day so we could see Brynn. She is getting so big and is still the cutest little thing ever. I wanted to trade babies again:)
Here's our Hodge Herd
We went to Mitch and Shari's for Christmas Eve. Cooper loved the guitar and really wanted to help Mitch play.
Here is the big guy opening up a present. We had to practice Hanukkah and open a present a day to keep Cooper entertained. So he really didn't have too much to open by Christmas, but he still enjoyed ripping into the paper.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your pictures. Save me that one of all the grandkids.