Monday, July 20, 2009

These Feet Are Made For Walking!!

The past couple of weeks Cooper has been frantically perfecting his walking ability. He still looks like a drunken Leprechaun doing the limbo a lot of the time, but he is getting pretty good. Please ignore my messy house, I really have to blame that on Cooper. And do note how well he listens to me and how I resort to mild psychotic behavior.

He has lots of other little tricks-he likes to clap when we say 'yay!' (we like to do this as he walks across the floor happily clapping and Brandon and I chanting 'yay!') He also likes to raise his arms when we say 'arms up' and he loves to wave, backwards (towards himself), but I am still counting it. Oddly, he had a lot of words he use to say and he seems to have abandoned talking for walking!

4 comments:

jerica said...

Good Job Cooper!! I like how he crawls like hell from you.. nice. wait until he can out run you..

McKenze Lee said...

Yay!!! Go Cooper go! :D

shawnae said...

Adorable....

Mistie said...

wow he's fast. jerica is right, wait till he can run.