Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunny fun and ghosts


We had a busy and fun weekend. Saturday Cooper woke up and started clapping. I have been trying to get the little turkey to do that for months, so I was ecstatic! Now he is clapping constantly: clap on, clap off-the clapper.

We went to my work softball game to cheer the team on and everyone thought it was hilarious that Cooper doesn’t like to touch the grass (a blanket on a sea of green, best babysitter ever).

Then Jamie, Emma, Cooper and I went up to Idaho City. We had a fun time and let Emma play in the water and had a picnic in the cemetery (what, you don’t picnic in cemeteries??) We were super excited because we are always on the lookout for some paranormal activity when we hang out in kooky places, and we got some orbs on the camera! Oh yeah, we are ghost-hunters extraordinaire!

After our ghost-hunting adventure we hung out at my house and Brandon BBQ’d for us. Cooper had a blast and just loved Emma. They were on the yard playing and I looked over and he just picked up a toy and stood up for awhile. I think he wanted to be big like Emma!

Mmm, that sand is good!
Pioneer Cemetary Orb #1

Pioneer Cemetary Orb #2

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Those orbs are really crazy! They are clearer than any I have seen on the ghost chasing shows. Maybe they were attracted by Emma and Cooper. I wouldn't imagine too many people bring their children to a cemetary for a picnic.

shawnae said...

Cooper looks like a little doll in those pictures...I miss you guys!