Saturday, December 27, 2008

First Christmas

Cooper's first Christmas was a big success. Santa visited and gave Cooper WAY too many presents that he really wasn't that interested in.
Uncle Bob and Bonnie gave Coop this cute snowsuit. Grandma's house is so cold we had to wear it over pjs to sleep in!
Coop and his Daddy had fun opening presents. Cooper has a pile of brand new toys and Brandon got an awesome new laptop; I am jealous. Now I can't complain that I think he broke mine when he is playing with his stocks. I got a fabulous new purse and wallet, so I am pretty happy too.Here is Cooper and his adorable new puppy (the blue ears really bring out his eyes, don't ya think??)

5 comments:

shawnae said...

That baby is looking so Hodge....wish I could have seen you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure missing you!

shawnae said...

Hows the house situation?

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

We've shown the house a few times, but the weather has put a damper (pun intended) on the whole thing.

shawnae said...

What about your search for new digs? The hunt is the fun part...selling brings lots of work!