Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Got Tagged

Thanks to Mistie for this tagging. I am getting snowed in in Burley and it has given me something to do. You suck. But luckily I ROCK so it all works out.

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
Let each person know he/she has been tagged
Let the tagger know when your entry is up

1. I have an irrational phobia of my achilles tendon being touched. I will kick and scream bloody murder to anyone who tries to touch it.
2. I can totally empathize with Duane. Bellybuttons really gross me out. They feel weird and I don't like anyone digging in mine. If I have belly button lint, I just have to leave it there, because I can't fish it out. As soon as they come out with belly button elimination surgery, I am all over that. Oh, and outies are even grosser (that is for you Mistie).
3. I am slightly neurotic (or more than slightly..depends on who you talk to) and I worry about everything, especially now that I have a baby.
4. I am addicted to celebrity gossip magazines and news shows. I don't know why it matters what Britney and Brangelina are up to but it does. It really, really does.
5. I can't watch sad news stories or movies because they make me cry. Especially if animals die, then I really cry.
6. I believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, and ghosts and I love cryptozoology (the study of unknown and undiscovered animals). Yes, I am a dork and I am fully aware of this fact.

As far as tagging people, I don't know 6 people (see #6 above and you will understand why). But maybe Kenze, Mitch, Toni, Mandy, and Katie will be game.

1 comments:

Mistie said...

Gina.....this is Duane
Thanks for having my back on the belly button thing. I am glad there is somebody out there that isn't tweeked like my wife. Just to let you know I believe in those things too. Maybe that is why I don't have any friends either....will you be my friend?