Friday, December 3, 2010

Gorilla Mountain

Ok, so I have not blogged forever. Then I couldn’t update my blog since I was so far behind, it seemed insurmountable. Then I finally decided that I will just start now and if I have a chance to update the summer and fall, I will and if not-oh well.

So Fall has been full of fun. Cooper is getting so big, says all sorts of funny things and is a total crack up. He has this play set (Gorilla Mountain) that he requires everyone to play with him daily for a minimum of three hours. His people all have fun names-Sharky, Patch and Kip and they love to FIGHT. I always ask why they can’t play nice, but apparently that is not possible. He has another play set at Nana’s house and there his big burly men are named Cassie and Shawna in honor of the directors of his school.

Here is Cooper playing Gorilla Mountain with his cousin Holden.

0 comments: