Monday, June 7, 2010

Alligators?! Ummm, maybe.



We went to Miracle Hot Springs to see the alligators over Memorial Weekend. They really weren't very exciting. There is two in the picture if you can see them (kind of like Where's Waldo). I am not sure if Cooper saw them at all, but he loves to talk about the monkeys sitting in the tree and the alligator that came a long and.... (cue Cooper screeching SNAP! and snapping his arms as an alligator jaw.)

This weekend we have been so bored becasue it won't stop RAINING! Where is our summer? Cooper says the funniest things though. Yesterday we were doing our letter flash cards and we got to the C one that has a Cat on it and I asked, "What does a cat start with?" Cooper gave me a funny look and said, "A kitten." Well duh....
Then we were driving and when we went past a McDonalds Cooper asked me, "What's that?" When I told him, he started to sign, "E-I-E-I-O!"

0 comments: