Friday, May 21, 2010

Feeding the Giraffe

Cooper went to the zoo today with his friend Robbie. They got to feed the giraffe which freaked Cooper out just a bit. But he was still really excited about it. He has been coaxing all week to go see all the animals.
He was funny at the zoo, he had to wave to all the animals and tell them hi and bye and try to hug and kiss them. We were outside the other day and when I told him it was time to come in he had to say bye to the trees and then give them a long distance hug and kiss. Kid loves nature, what can I say.
He also knows all his animals, I got him some bathtub paint and the other day I asked him what he wanted me to draw, "A bear!" So after I drew it I asked him if he liked the bear, "It's a bison," he said. Yeah, I guess it did look more like a bison.

1 comments:

shawnae said...

What an adorable little guy....